Aim: It is the aim of the Quality Policy developed by the management of Marpak Limited to describe the fundamental principles against which we operate our Quality Management System. These principles are designed to satisfy our customer expectations and to support our objectives and core values.
“It is the policy of Marpak to place quality at the forefront of everything we do”
Scope: The policy applies to all employees.
Service & Integrity
To enact the policy principles, Marpak is committed to:
- Focussing on customer needs and expectations by delivering an adaptable, flexible service aimed at a seamless transaction through becoming an extension of their own production facility.
- Compliance with the relevant regulatory standards and any additional specific requirements as dictated by our customers.
- Creating a continuous improvement culture in manufacturing capability, through regular reviews and identification of development opportunities.
- The continuing development of staff competency, where training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives.
- Configuring its internal resources and capabilities to enable rapid response to the changing market forces, opportunities and customer requirements.
- Achieving and maintaining a level of quality which inspires confidence and trust in the company’s reputation with its customers.
Quality Strategy & Objectives
- We will establish and maintain a Quality Management System which meets or exceeds the requirements of our customers, many of whom operate within a recognised quality standard.
- We will apply the principles of this quality management standard to all our activities, thereby achieving a true company-wide quality system.
- We will develop, document and operate processes which will allow us to provide products and services of the highest quality.
- We will ensure that all employees are involved in the drive for excellence in our business as we believe that the abilities, knowledge and experience of our staff are our most valuable resource.
- We will focus our efforts on ensuring that all our customers are completely satisfied with the products and services we provide to them.
The strategic objectives are agreed by the Marpak Directors and are classified as confidential and:
- Provide: An annualised review to set out the vision for business growth and performance for the forthcoming financial year.
- Measurable: Through budgetary review in line with financial reviews and operations meetings.
- Communicate: Overviews through the Marpak forums/meetings.
These objectives are established to:
- Provide, maintain and measure the effectiveness of the Quality management system
- Provide education and training to all employees to support their professional development, health, welfare, and safety as a top priority.
- Communicate the Marpak mission and continual improvement objectives.
- The establishment and delivery of measurable objectives through the appraisals.
These objectives act to foster an atmosphere of continual process improvement and problem prevention based upon ISO standards and best practice, they provide:
- Empower employees so they can improve the systems that affect their work.
- Provide input for process improvement.
- Development of an environment that supports teamwork and creativity
- The delivery of non-measurable objectives through Marpak meetings.